- SHIPPING & PRICE MATCH GURANTEE
ARB Rooftop Tents integrate an updated design with new materials for better strength, rigidity and water resistance. Manufactured from high quality poly/cotton fabric and incorporating an Oxford polyester flysheet, rooftop tents are easily mounted to ARB’s purpose designed roof rack, or suitably load-rated Thule or Rhino roof bars. A retractable aluminum ladder makes getting into bed a trouble free event.
Easy To Use For Every Wanderer!
GO WHERE YOU PLEASE AND STOP TO SLEEP WHEN YOU WANT
With a lightweight, user-friendly design, the Simpson III tent is easy to erect and operate in almost any environment. Now you can travel even further into the wild without having to worry about taking hours to set up your basecamp.
- Manufactured from high-quality, waterproof, poly/cotton ripstop canvas to give you peace of mind that your Wanderer house will last through all your adventures.
- All-weather entry door with grab straps to help assist getting into the tent.
- Fine insect screened windows and door protecting you from the smallest insects for better night sleep.
- Includes a 2.5" high-density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability.
- Anodised aluminum retractable ladder.
- And get this...you bedding can be stored inside your rooftop tent when it's folded up! Now there is room for your dog, Basil, to join your Wandering adventure too!
- OPEN: 55" (W) x 95" (L) x 51" (H)
- CLOSED: 57" (W) x 49" (L) x 15" (H)
- Lightweight anodised aluminum poles
- 179 lbs. (total weight)
Shipping & Returns
Price Match Guarantee
Community. Nature. Innovation.
Find your community while you wander through nature.
Every one of us longs for connection with people and nature. Roof Top Wanderer is here to help you on your journey to find health, vitality, happiness, and joy by connecting with a Community in Nature through Innovation.