- The Load Bars are mounted via Pickup Roll Top Load Mounts that bolt directly onto a set of Load Bed Tracks.
- Allows for gear to be mounted above the pickup’s load bed.
- The load bed retains its load-carrying ability, while the drop-down door functions as usual.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion-free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- Made from steel and durable, weather-resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components, and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
3 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg / Tall (Pair) - by Front Runner
1 x LBSK019 - Roof Load Bar Set 1575mm(W) - by Front Runner
1 x TRBU004 - Bakkie Load Bed Tracks / 1600mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 16.6kg (36.7lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicle's roof.
- Width: 390mm (15.0")
- Length: 1630mm (64.0")
- Height: 130mm (5.0")
- 16.4kg (36.0lbs)
- Free shipping to the lower 48 states.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. We will capture the authorized payment when we place your order with the manufacturer. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. ITEMS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER (or nearest distribution center) SO YOU GET YOUR ORDER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Please refer to the Shipping Lead Times section on this page for the current estimated shipping time. If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five (5) business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six (6) business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@RoofTopWanderer.com. We are here to help with all your Wandering needs.
Shipping Lead Times:
Many of the products that we offer have various lead times. Below are the current estimated lead times before shipping. Please note that these are subject to change and we will communicate any changes or delays. Cali Raised LED: 5-7 business days, rock sliders 8+ weeks Smittybilt: 1-5 business days (call for tents) ARB: 1-5 business days Roam: 1-3 business days Body Armor: 1-5 business days Roof Top Wanderer: 1-3 business days
For more information about shipping, click here.
Returns & Refunds:
Roof Top Wanderer honors all warranty and return policies of our product manufacturers. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges, unless Roof Top Wanderer or the manufacturer made a mistake. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Purchases can be returned within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and accessories. A restocking fee may apply (up to 25% of the purchase price). After 30 days, non-warranty related returns are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. A restocking fee may apply (up to 30% of the purchase price).
If you’d like to make a return or exchange, PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST at firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number).
If the reason for return is not a result of a manufacturer's error, shipping costs (if any) incurred by Roof Top Wanderer will be deducted from your refund. We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care, use a reputable shipping company with tracking and insurance. Roof Top Wanderer or the product manufacturer cannot be held liable for lost returns. It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at their warehouse for your return to be processed and credit to be issued to your card. As soon as the return is processed you’ll get an email confirmation.
Please print your RMA clearly on the shipping label. Thank you!
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.