The National Luna 12V Split Charger System is a complete turn key Dual Battery System. This kit includes an Intelligent Solenoid, one Dual Battery Controller, and all the necessary materials for installation. Please note that the battery and tray are not included.
How It Works
The National Luna 12V Split Charger System allows you to maintain two or more batteries in your vehicle. The Intelligent Solenoid manages the charging of both batteries when the vehicle is running, and isolates them when the vehicle is off. This is all automatic. With the Dual Battery Controller, you are also able to monitor the status of the batteries and manually override the connection.
Quick & Easy Wiring
Wiring the dual battery system is simple because you do not need to modify your existing electrical system.
- Connect a cable from the primary battery positive lead to the left side of the solenoid on the Intelligent Solenoid.
- Connect a cable from the secondary battery positive lead to the right side of the Intelligent Solenoid.
- Connect a cable from the primary battery negative lead to the secondary battery negative lead.
- Connect the control wire from the Intelligent Solenoid to the primary battery negative lead.
- Plug the Dual Battery Controller into the Intelligent Solenoid, and run the cable into the cab of your vehicle to a convenient spot.
- You're done!
Click to learn more about the Intelligent Solenoid and Dual Battery Controller or for more information about Installation, download the manual.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. We will capture the authorized payment when we place your order with the manufacturer. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. ITEMS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER (or nearest distribution center) SO YOU GET YOUR ORDER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Please refer to the Shipping Lead Times section on this page for the current estimated shipping time. If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five (5) business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six (6) business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@RoofTopWanderer.com. We are here to help with all your Wandering needs.
Shipping Lead Times:
Many of the products that we offer have various lead times. Below are the current estimated lead times before shipping. Please note that these are subject to change and we will communicate any changes or delays. Cali Raised LED: 5-7 business days, rock sliders 8+ weeks Smittybilt: 1-5 business days (call for tents) ARB: 1-5 business days Roam: 1-3 business days Body Armor: 1-5 business days Roof Top Wanderer: 1-3 business days
For more information about shipping, click here.
Returns & Refunds:
Roof Top Wanderer honors all warranty and return policies of our product manufacturers. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges, unless Roof Top Wanderer or the manufacturer made a mistake. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Purchases can be returned within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and accessories. A restocking fee may apply (up to 25% of the purchase price). After 30 days, non-warranty related returns are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. A restocking fee may apply (up to 30% of the purchase price).
If you’d like to make a return or exchange, PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST at firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number).
If the reason for return is not a result of a manufacturer's error, shipping costs (if any) incurred by Roof Top Wanderer will be deducted from your refund. We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care, use a reputable shipping company with tracking and insurance. Roof Top Wanderer or the product manufacturer cannot be held liable for lost returns. It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at their warehouse for your return to be processed and credit to be issued to your card. As soon as the return is processed you’ll get an email confirmation.
Please print your RMA clearly on the shipping label. Thank you!
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.