The National Luna Power Pack DC25 blends the convenience of a portable battery system and the performance of a DC-DC battery charger with MPPT solar regulator. This combination results in a self-contained split-charge system that is at-home in the vehicle or in camp and can be used to power fridges, lights, pumps and other 12V appliances.
The Power Pack DC25 can be charged from a vehicle alternator, solar panels or external chargers making it versatile for a variety of applications.
DC-25 Power Pack Features
- Built-in DC-DC Charger
- Built-in Battery Gauge
- 1x Solar input
- 2 x Dual USB QuickCharge ports
- 3 x DC Sockets standard (2 x Cigar, 1 x Hella)
- 2 x 50A Grey coupler plugs standard
- NL5 Intelligent Charger port (charger pigtail available separately)
- Fused Outputs
- Battery not included
- True 25A output current
- 6-stage intelligent charge algorithm
- 12V and 24V input
- Smart-alternator compatible
- 25A, 375W MPPT solar regulator
- Supports solar panels up to 42V
- AGM, Gel, Wet, Calcium, Lithium Ion batteries supported
- Battery temperature compensation for safe charging
- Short-circuit protected
- Reverse-polarity protected
- Over-voltage protected
- Over-temperature protected
- Optional Remote Monitor
- Power Pack:19.5”L x 10.15”W x 12”H
- Max Battery Size: Group 31, 12.8”L x 7”W x 11”H
- 7M (23’) of Red/Black cable, 16mm sq. diameter, and hardware kit included
- SKU: BMS-20302 (w/cable), BMS-20304 (w/cable and NLDC-M2 Remote)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. We will capture the authorized payment when we place your order with the manufacturer. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. ITEMS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER (or nearest distribution center) SO YOU GET YOUR ORDER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Please refer to the Shipping Lead Times section on this page for the current estimated shipping time. If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five (5) business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six (6) business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@RoofTopWanderer.com. We are here to help with all your Wandering needs.
Shipping Lead Times:
Many of the products that we offer have various lead times. Below are the current estimated lead times before shipping. Please note that these are subject to change and we will communicate any changes or delays. Cali Raised LED: 5-7 business days, rock sliders 8+ weeks Smittybilt: 1-5 business days (call for tents) ARB: 1-5 business days Roam: 1-3 business days Body Armor: 1-5 business days Roof Top Wanderer: 1-3 business days
For more information about shipping, click here.
Returns & Refunds:
Roof Top Wanderer honors all warranty and return policies of our product manufacturers. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges, unless Roof Top Wanderer or the manufacturer made a mistake. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Purchases can be returned within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and accessories. A restocking fee may apply (up to 25% of the purchase price). After 30 days, non-warranty related returns are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. A restocking fee may apply (up to 30% of the purchase price).
If you’d like to make a return or exchange, PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST at firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number).
If the reason for return is not a result of a manufacturer's error, shipping costs (if any) incurred by Roof Top Wanderer will be deducted from your refund. We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care, use a reputable shipping company with tracking and insurance. Roof Top Wanderer or the product manufacturer cannot be held liable for lost returns. It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at their warehouse for your return to be processed and credit to be issued to your card. As soon as the return is processed you’ll get an email confirmation.
Please print your RMA clearly on the shipping label. Thank you!
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.