These leak-proof steel fuel cans come directly from Wavian, the factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, and are the highest quality jerry cans on the market today. Rigorously tested, they boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, an internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a Leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap. Wavian currently produces the only EPA, CARB, and DOT approved steel fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states. Includes spout and an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers.
Note: the lining of the fuel can will react with water, these cans are made for fuel only.
- Made out of 0.9mm cold-rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Lined to prevent rusting with gasoline, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards. OSHA compliant.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states.
- Leak-proof spout works on most gasoline and diesel vehicles and equipment tanks with fast flow-rate.
Dimensions: 6.5" L x 13.5" W x 18.5" H
Weight: 12 lbs
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. We will capture the authorized payment when we place your order with the manufacturer. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. ITEMS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER (or nearest distribution center) SO YOU GET YOUR ORDER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Please refer to the Shipping Lead Times section on this page for the current estimated shipping time. If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five (5) business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six (6) business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@RoofTopWanderer.com. We are here to help with all your Wandering needs.
Shipping Lead Times:
Many of the products that we offer have various lead times. Below are the current estimated lead times before shipping. Please note that these are subject to change and we will communicate any changes or delays. Cali Raised LED: 5-7 business days, rock sliders 8+ weeks Smittybilt: 1-5 business days (call for tents) ARB: 1-5 business days Roam: 1-3 business days Body Armor: 1-5 business days Roof Top Wanderer: 1-3 business days
For more information about shipping, click here.
Returns & Refunds:
Roof Top Wanderer honors all warranty and return policies of our product manufacturers. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges, unless Roof Top Wanderer or the manufacturer made a mistake. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Purchases can be returned within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and accessories. A restocking fee may apply (up to 25% of the purchase price). After 30 days, non-warranty related returns are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. A restocking fee may apply (up to 30% of the purchase price).
If you’d like to make a return or exchange, PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST at email@example.com for a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number).
If the reason for return is not a result of a manufacturer's error, shipping costs (if any) incurred by Roof Top Wanderer will be deducted from your refund. We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care, use a reputable shipping company with tracking and insurance. Roof Top Wanderer or the product manufacturer cannot be held liable for lost returns. It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at their warehouse for your return to be processed and credit to be issued to your card. As soon as the return is processed you’ll get an email confirmation.
Please print your RMA clearly on the shipping label. Thank you!
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.